Saturday, March 17, 2012

Daiso Apple Bath Ball!

Even though the first bath ball didn't work out as well as I had hoped, I decided to try the Apple one today. With the exception of the color, scent, and cartoon logo, they are basically identical. Just like before, I could even smell the fragrance through the inner plastic wrapping.

Considering the results from the Rose ball, I figured it would be best to try using it in a different way. So instead of letting it dissolve in the bath tub, I put it on the bottom of the shower. The smell was fantastic, although not any stronger than if you were using a scented shower gel. Watching the ball fizz and change the water green is fun, but doesn't serve much purpose since it all goes straight down the drain.

After a few minutes, the little figure inside was revealed. Just like the animated picture on the front, it is an adorable seal, except this one is pink and has a little apple on his back!








No comments:

Post a Comment