Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lots of New Orders Coming Soon!

                              For the past month or so, I have only had two wax orders. Because of this, I haven't really been doing many reviews. I mean, you can only review the same two vendors and same scents only so many times, right? I've been making my Crabby Candle Co and Haley Candles stash last as long as I can, but now I have the perfect excuse to go Wax-Crazy!

Tyler is going back to the US for meetings and business. While I was invited, the cost of my ticket isn't worth a one week stay. Coincidently, he will also be gone for my Birthday. Considering I just "saved" us $1400 in air fare and the fact that I'll be alone in a foreign country for my special day... I deserve a pretty awesome Birthday gift right?!? I like to think so! What does this girl love more than just about anything? Scented Treasures!
Here's a short list of what I've got coming...

Crabby Candle Co. - My monthly tester box, as well as a few extras from a sale they had a couple weeks ago.

Mason Jar Primitives - A sampler box. Have no idea what's inside, except for a scent called Southern Creme Brule. Which I asked for because I've heard to many people rave about how great it is. 

Haley Candles - A few more wax loaves (her prices are awesome!). I got Sugar Cookie Dough Bread and Chocolate Chip Cookie, as well as other scents in assorted shapes like donuts, cupcakes, cake pieces, and cinnamon rolls.

Country Home Scents - Decorated tarts in 21 scents of my choosing, and 9 mystery scents. (I specifically asked for it that way... I LOVE surprises, and it forces me to break out of the box and try new things.)

Haley's Heavenly Scents - I ordered a few scents recommended to me by friends, and a bunch of "Prim" shapes. This is my first order with this company, but I've heard nothing but good things so I look forward to trying them out.


Phew! The Wax Addict in me wants to place another order with Sniff My Tarts. I ordered from Delightful Incense before they merged with Busy Bee, and their product is AWESOME! 

But the sane little voice in my head says I'm getting enough wax to last me a long time. So I'll be good for now... (relatively at least). Lots of pictures and details to come as they arrive! I wish shipping didn't take quite so long, but that's okay. It lengthens the excitement. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment