Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tonight in my Warmer; Wedding Night!

Wedding Night is a yellow 2 ounce "soy shot" from Sinful Scents. If you haven't tried Sinful Scents yet, I recommend you put it on your list. All of the tarts I have tried have had an impressive throw and lasted quite a long time. There is a wide array of different fragrances available (all with adorable and creative names too!) so there is something for everyone.
I did a interview with the owner Lindsay a few months ago. If your curious, you can check it out here. She is super nice, and is one of those people that make you proud to support small businesses.


Floral scents aren't the most popular type, but for some reason they have always been one of my favorites. I've been in a cupcake and cookie theme for so long, it's a little like coming back to a good friend.
Sinful Scents describe Wedding Night as  "An innocent and loving blend of soft rose petals, baby breath, and white flowers, with perfect accents of clove, nutmeg, patchouli, sandalwood, and Madagascar vanilla."  

This is my favorite kind of floral, it's flowery enough to be identifiable, but sweetened enough to stave off the "Ack!" factor.   The vanilla sweetens it so it isn't so harsh on the nose, and the sandalwood is an excellent base note that grounds the scent by adding extra depth. The throw is strong, but not overpowering. (As a side note it also passed the "husband test". My husband only asks what I'm melting if he doesn't care for it.)
If you are interested in trying a floral but have been turned off by others in the past, Wedding Night might be a good way to test the waters. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment