Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011 in pictures!

 2011 has been the best Halloween ever! Tyler and I usually don't do anything, so this year was a lot of firsts. Our first party! Tyler went as Pac-man and I was Inky the ghost.
Inky

































Every nook and cranny was decorated with spooky touches. Even the ceiling was coated with black and red balloons.
The Halloween inspired treats were incredible! There are cookies that look like bones.




The wall of Rice Krispy treats with SEVERED HAND!! Grosser than that, used Q-Tips! Okay, so they were really marshmallows tipped in a bit of caramel (for the wax) but they tasted way better than the real thing! (or so I would imagine) Tyler ate a few just by himself.



Can't forget about the Chocolate Rats on a Stick!
I admit it. I ate one, and it was delicious!


This has to be the scariest bathroom ever! They were trying to recreate the drug addict's last stop. You name it, it was there, pill bottles (They were filled with candy. Yeah I was curious and looked!) Fake blood, plastic that looked like broken glass, plastic needles, empty cigarette boxes, bottles of booze and even a fake plant that looked like marijuana! The spookiest thing of all are pictures of dead celebrities on the wall (Amy Winehouse anyone?) with Rob Zombie's album on loop in the back ground.



Our Hostess Laura (the Mail Order Blow Up Bride) is an amazing singer. She broke the karaoke ice by singing first. I got up there and sang myself (my first karaoke!). It was probably the worlds most tone deaf version of Come Sail Away by Styx ever, but the audience seemed to enjoy it. Although they had an open bar, so that might have had something to do with the screams and thunderous applause....





 Last but certainly not least, my little mini Halloween pumpkin. I know some people get all fancy and do some pretty elaborate carvings, but I decided to keep it simple. This was the way we always did them when I was a kid, and the lopsided face makes me smile.
I only got 3 trick or treaters this year, (and they all came together!), but this hands down was my favorite Halloween ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment