Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today in my warmer; Creamsicle!

                            My husband usually views my candle obsession with a warm indifference. He doesn't mind that I melt tarts and burn candles, but wouldn't miss it if I stopped. Usually when he walks into a room, I get "Whats that smell?" or "Are you burning a candle or something?"
I've gotten to the point where as long as he doesn't complain about a scent, I would consider it a winner. And to my surprise Creamsicle was the first scent he said he liked!

Creamsicle arrived in my tester box from Crabby Candle Co. It's not a personal favorite, but it's one that my friend likes best. So I decided to melt it because it reminds me of her. (Kind of lonely being in a foreign country sometimes.)
 This little wax cube sure does pack a punch! It has a great cold scent and strong throw when melted. This is spot on to a real creamsicle.  A perfect blend of sweet orange citrus and cream.
Crabby makes very high quality tarts at reasonable prices, and if Creamsicle continues to be available I will definitely be ordering more. 



2 comments:

  1. I remember how my husband got a little angry when I preferred to stay with my scented warmer rather than staying with him in our room. He doesn’t like the scent that I used to have, so I let him sleep in the guest room. But when I tried Garden of love by Scentsy, he ended up liking it and we enjoyed it together. I guess it’s just a matter of finding a scent that we can enjoy with our husbands so that we can continue our candle obsession. :)

    ~ Hildagarde Carbon ~

    ReplyDelete