Sunday, June 26, 2011

B&BW SAS Find! Warm Vanilla Sugar Conditioner!

While poking around in the 75% off bins last week I came across a few Warm Vanilla Sugar Volumizing Conditioners. No shampoos to be found, but at that kind of discount I couldn't resist giving them a try.

The scent was really nice, so I went to the B&BW website and was pleased to find that they were marked down from $7 to $4 each. I purchased some of the Warm Vanilla Sugar Shampoo, as well as the shampoo and conditioner combo in Moonlight Path and Sweet Pea.

I've been using the Warm Vanilla Sugar Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner for about a week now, and I like it. The shampoo has a great scent (none of the plasticy people smell with the shower gel), it lathers nicely and rinses clean.
Sadly I don't think the conditioner is as good. The scent is wonderful, but it seems thinner than most others on the market and I find I have to use more than normal. To be fair though, my hair is pretty long and I always go through conditioner faster than shampoo.
The volumizing aspect is nice, but not better than what you would find elsewhere.
I'm surprised they don't carry these in stores they would probably be a big selling item.










Pros; smells great, is a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner
Cons; only available online, regularly priced 7 dollars each. Not really better than other products.
Overall; 8/10 Shampoo is awesome, Conditioner is fair. Availability and Pricing is lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment