Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fragrance of the Evening; Warm Sugar

I saw this candle at Yankee's Semi Annual sale this afternoon. Since I am usually a sucker for vanilla and sweet scents I couldn't resist picking this one up.
When you smell it cold it's very similar to B&BW's Warm Vanilla Sugar. The wax pool is beautiful, all the way out to the edges, I am however, very disappointed in the throw. I can smell it if I get my nose really close, (which I would rather not do. NO ONE looks good with a burned nose) but with it sitting on my desk, I don't seem to be getting much from it. It's a little bit of a let down, considering how much I loved it in the store.
Pros; The packaging is cute. Scent is nice. Wax pool is even, good wicks.
Cons; Weak throw.
All in all I give it a 6.5/10. I love everything else about this candle, except the throw. Unfortunately that's 90% of the reason I bought it.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment