Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coming Soon! EcoScents, and Wahm's Scented Wax Reviews!

Since I have had such wonderful experiences with Can-Do-Candles and Kim's Tarts I've been excited to try some new vendors. I found Wahm's Scented Wax on the "What's in your Warmer?" Facebook page.
For those of you who don't know, it's owned by a very nice lady named Julie, and she has quite a following! All the glowing comments and compliments piqued my interest, so I placed an order....with a twist!
I asked her to place an order for a few tarts, but I wanted them to be completely random.
I'm the play it safe kind of girl. Never won a game of Risk in my life, because well, risks aren't my thing.

If I placed an order myself, I wouldn't get out of my scented comfort zone. I would just pick scents I know I would like. So I'm hoping that I will receive something that I would never choose for myself. I am hoping to find something that will delightfully surprise me. I wouldn't (and haven't) ever ordered a Bakery Scent. Something about a scent that is supposed to smell like food seems strange to me. (Except of course for very simple sweet scents like Vanilla and Buttercream). But perhaps if one made its way into my box-o-tarts I will be proven wrong!
Thank you Julie for taking an odd request in stride! I look forward to getting them.

Also! I had a gift card from Swagbucks handy and was looking to pad an order with Amazon.com (for the Free Super Saver Shipping of course!)  I came across Ecoscents. I know nothing about them except they are a  "natural soy wax". Since the price was right, I'm going to give them a try.

Excited for them to come in, and write lots more reviews!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment