Monday, September 26, 2011

Last Night in my Warmer; Mountain Mist!

I started blogging about Mountain Mist last night, but went to bed early and didn't get to finish. I enjoyed this scent so much, I started remelting it as soon as I got home from work. Because I had to finish this post. :)

Mountain Mist is a scent I got from a tart swap. It is a 3 ounce clamshell made by Aroma with Altitude, owned by Wendy Wheatley Gordon. Her main focus is local customers and fairs, but she is available by email at aromawithaltitude@yahoo.com. She is super sweet, and if you are curious about trying her product, I'm sure she wouldn't mind sending you a list of her current inventory.
  This wax has such an enormous amount of scent packed into it, I was able to melt 1 cube in my smaller burner. (I love my owl, but it doesn't a whole lot of use)
Mountain Mist is fresh, clean and slightly masculine.

The fresh notes are a water/ozone type. It is a very bright scent, and seems almost citrusy. The masculine undertone may be an earthy note. I don't think it's Patchouli, possibly a wood type. It may be the name of the scent in my mind, but I can totally imagine a refreshing rain on a squeaky clean mountain top.
I would consider the tart swap a success based on the discovery of this scent alone. Wendy suggested it, and boy does she have me pegged. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Electric Wax Warmer

    ReplyDelete