Monday, September 12, 2011

Tonight in my Warmer; Cucumber Slices!

Happy Sunday everyone! Sunday has always been my favorite day of the week and in dedication to laundry day, Sunday almost always features a clean type scent.
So today's Fresh feature...Cucumber Slices!
Cucumber Slices is a scalloped sea foam colored tart from Can Do Candles.
Can Do had a special flash sale of limited edition Spa inspired sampler packs. There are no more Spa samplers, but if you're interested in something similar, the Fresh and Clean Sampler pack is amazing. :)
Anywho, Cucumber Slices make a great addition to the Spa theme. It is exactly what you would expect. It's fresh, crisp and clean. While I wouldn't call it a spot on Cucumber scent (I can't imagine how hard that would be!) , it captures the faint sweetness of a cucumber just sliced. Much better in my opinion that the Cucumber Melon type that seems to always be so popular.
Cucumber Slices is definitely not overwhelming like so many other clean types. And as much as I love strong fragrances, having a more subtle, relaxed, and laid back (just like a Sunday!) scent is a nice change of pace. I currently have this tart on my desk, but it would be great in the bathroom or kitchen.


Cucumber Slices would be a wonderful tart to melt if you had guests in your home. It portrays a layer of freshness, but is mild enough to not be off putting to people who aren't used to strong scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment