Monday, September 19, 2011

More info than you probably wanted to know!

Who's the woman behind the blog?
Well that would be me! I thought it would  be fun to do a very quick over view in pictures!

So this is me. A photo you might have seen before. I'm not terribly photogenic so if I find one I like, I tend to stick with it!















I just added this photo because it makes me laugh. Early 90's Halloween with my dad (acid washed jeans?!?) I was a fairy princess, because I was too cool to be a fairy, or a princess, I had to be both!












I met my husband playing World of Warcraft. We are a match made in nerdy heaven.











Five years later we're still very happy. I have to admit I'm a pretty lucky lady.













This is my Mom, she was invited to the wedding too. She was the first person who laughed at my terrible jokes, so you know, she's a good sport.










Freya, my adorable kitty. Don't let that face fool you. Shes devious!
This is Jess, she's my really awesome friend who also lives in California. She also laughs at my jokes, but is the nicest person I have ever met so that might be why. I got her into candles and tarts as well, so I'm convinced her husband is going to call and thank me any day now.
She's also like a foot taller than me.















I was the "Ambassador of Dance" at her wedding. Trust me, it's hard to get your groove on and be photogenic at the same time.



Anywho, that's probably enough for now :) I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!

4 comments:

  1. Aww <3 you!!

    Also... Bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you met hubby playing Warcraft. We are WoW geeks in this house . . . myself, my hubby, and both of our sons. I'm still a pathetic noobish player though, even after about four years. LOL

    Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Personalized Candles

    ReplyDelete