Saturday, September 10, 2011

Today in my Warmer; Pink Peeps!

Boy, does it feel good to be able to sit down and blog again!
It's been a pretty crazy month for us. I got a new job, we took a family vacation, and moved into a new apartment. I figured if you are going to do it, do it all at once, like a Band-Aid.

To be honest, its been a lot of fun, but hasn't left me much time to write about one of my favorite things in the world; scented treasures!
So tonight, I'm melting a tart that I have been saving. I knew I would really enjoy this one, and have been waiting to get internet so I could write about it.  So tonight's feature, Pink Peeps!

Pink Peeps is a beautiful pink scalloped tart from Wahm's Scented Wax. This was a tart Julie (owner) chose for me, since I asked for a few more tarts in surprise scents.
I didn't even know she had Pink Peeps as a scent! Consider my Pink Sugar and Marshmallow obsession as of late I probably would have bought it if I did!
Based on both the scent, and the description, I think Pink Peeps is a combination of Pink Sugar and Marshmallow. 
It's very similar to my all time favorite, Pink Noel. I would describe Pink Noel as a much creamier vanilla, while Pink Peeps has a lot of sugar, and very light on the vanilla. If you are a Pink Sugar lover (like myself and oh, so many others) you will go bananas for it.

Wahm's has a ton of delicious Pink Sugar Type blends. Some of which I will be trying very soon. (Despite my best efforts to wait, I have already placed another order!) Including Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Pink Sugar Cookies, Pink Vanilla Waffle Cone and of course my personal favorite, Pink Noel.



As with everything I have received, the tart is beautiful, and the throw is amazing.

I think I'm going to put a bit of Pink Sugar in everything I melt, because so far everything I have tried with "Pink" has been amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Candle scents

    ReplyDelete