Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tonight in my Warmer; Pink Sand Scrub!



Tonight, I am melting a  scent from the Can-Do-Candles Spa sampler pack, Pink Sand Scrub! Often times, I try to choose my scents randomly, but not this time! After the initial sniff of all my new scented treasures, I couldn't wait to melt this one.
Pink Sand Scrub is a lovely pink color and has an amazing cold scent. I can't tell if its supposed to be a scent with Pink Sugar in it, or if it is supposed to be similar to Pink Sands from Yankee Candle. (I doubt it though, I dislike Pink Sands with a passion)

Its sweet and slightly fruity with a clean, but not soapy base to it. It has an enormous throw and passed my "husband test" with flying colors. He walks into the living room, looks around and asked "Whats that fruity smell?"

I find many fruity scents to be tart and sometimes a wee bit too strong. I'm thankful that Pink Sand Scrub is not like that. It has a powerful throw, but is soft, and almost candy like. Think of a strawberry flavored taffy scent with a slightly fresh undertone.
I picked my favorite scent out of the whole sampler pack, so its not a surprise for me to say I really really like this scent. If you want a little fresh, and a little sweet, Pink Sand Scrub is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment