Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tonight in my warmer; Tuberose!

I was in the mood for a floral type tonight, so I chose Tuberose from Wahm's Scented Wax. It's a soft white tart with light blue and pink sugar sprinkles. (These are by far my favorite kind of sprinkles! Look how pretty!)

I don't have the description for this one, but I don't need a description to know it's good! Tuberose is what I would consider a "fresh" floral. It has the sweetness of flowers, but the freshness of greens. Like the filler in the bouquet. If you read my previous reviews, I did one of a scent named Garden of Eden, which has a lot of similarities. (For reference, take a look at my Garden of Eden review)

Tuberose is sweeter, and a bit more floral. But it's is a light floral, even lighter than a Sweet Pea or Plumeria. Garden of Eden leans more toward the fresh side with a bit more emphasis on the natural greens.

It's no big secret that I'm a huge fan of floral scents, but if you like fresh types, maybe give this one a look. If you close your eyes and smell, you can imagine it as a laundry scent. I would love a warm towel or a cuddly blanket that smelled exactly like this. Maybe one day I could find Tuberose scented dryer sheets!

It's not as strong as others fresh types (which is a good thing, many give me headaches) but it does have a nice throw.
 
(Slightly off topic) I have a new warmer! It came as a set of three. I liked the green one best so I decided to try it first. I love the flower shape at the top of the warmer, as well as the tulip cut outs on the side. When it's dark and the lit tealight is inside, its so beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment