Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tonight in my warmer; Amber Romance!

Hooray! My Ecoscents melts came in today! They came from Amazon.com because I wanted to pad an order for the free super saver shipping.
I also had a gift card, so they actually ended up being free!  The official website is www.myecoscents.com. They sell for $3.49 each and the website has 4.95 flat rate shipping.
The melts are 3 ounces total, divided into 6 cubes and packaged in a plastic clamshell. They are made from soy and are much softer than other tarts I've tried, which is nice, but when I break off a cube, my hands feel oily.  I feel like I need to wash my hands after touching them.
Amber Romance is described as; "Seductive. Alluring. Romantic. Exotic. A lush and romantic bouquet of blackberry laced with warm, sensual undertones of sandalwood, vanilla, and musk in a scented melt."
 The scent is actually a lot like cookie dough, which must be the sandalwood and vanilla, because                                                                   I can't detect any blackberry.

I used 2 cubes to make it consistent with the size of most other melts.  The throw is pretty weak. But the smell is soft and pleasant.

Pros; nice sweet scent, i love the packaging
Cons; weak throw, cubes are oily
Overall; 6.5/10

I really this, but the throw is a major factor for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment