Monday, July 4, 2011

Tonight in my warmer; Hyacinth!

I'm feeling in a bit of a floral kind of mood, and Hycinth is one of my favorites. I love the look and smell of the flowers. Perhaps I'm biased because Hyacinth is the exact color and smell of my wedding bouquet.
This is one of the heavier florals, I would say is one step up from Magnolia. When it comes to the sweetness, I would put them like this...

Sweet---->Heavy
Sweet Pea--->Plumeria--->Magnolia--->Hyacinth --->Jasmine--->Lilac
                                                                                         ^
Personally, I'm about here. Jasmine is about as heavy as I can go. Lilac was a little out of my league.


Lovely Color!
When the tart is cold it has a very slight sweet or powdery scent, but once it's melted the stronger florals come out. It's incredibly close to the real thing, almost as if I'm surrounded by flowers.
The throw is amazing on this one, I would recommend it for a larger room. It's a very simple scent without out all the extra mid notes and base notes. I'ts a nice thing to go back to simplicity from time to time.
In my burner.
If you enjoyed Magnolia, you're ready for Hycainth.

Pros; A great, simple floral.
Cons; Recommended for floral lovers only
Overall; If you like strong florals 10/10
Good quality tart and scent.



No comments:

Post a Comment