Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tonight in my warmer; Spring & Renewal Frebreze!

I love Sundays. It's the day to relax and get ready for the work week ahead. Which of course means laundry! And nothing says laundry like Febreze. I've always been a fan of Febreze. I've used it to spruce up my home before I have guests, and to freshen up the room after I clean up my kitties "accessories".
Today I have chosen Spring & Renewal Febreze. Its bright green tart with multicolored sprinkles on the top, from Wahm's. I live in the LA area, so the tart got a little warm in my mail man's truck. That's why it looked a little smooshed.
This scents is bright, fresh, a little floral, and has that detergenty type tone to it. If there were a prairie full of flowers that was soaped up and squeaky clean, it would end up smelling like this tart.
  Spring & Renewal Febreze is probably one of the stronger scents I have tried. Fresh types tend to be stronger than others to begin with, but this one is even more so. I would recommend it for a larger room. I started it at my desk and ended up moving it to my dining room table. The throw is enormous.


I highly recommend this scent as a good accompanyment for spring cleaning, or if you want your home to feel fresh without having to go through all the pesky scrubbing, dusting, and vacuuming. :)

 I know I talk about the color of the wax pool a lot. But I love green wax. Combined with the pretty sprinkles on the bottom, its as much fun to look at as it is to smell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment