Friday, July 8, 2011

True Rose

K's Kreation's order
Yay! My K's Kreations order came in today! I got some really great things I'm excited about. I ordered a Tart Grab Bag, 12 oz of random scented goodness. I also got her sampler shots. You get ten 0.75 oz cups of any scent of your choice. Last but not least I got her True Rose Scented Natural Soy Candle in an 8oz Jelly Jar.
 As someone who melts a lot of tarts, sometimes having a good old fashioned candle is a nice change of pace. Something about a flickering flame and a sweet pool of melted wax is peaceful and relaxing. It's also a great quality candle. Wax pool all the way out to the edges, and a nice throw.


True Rose is a discontinued scent, and I am glad I was able to get one before they were gone. Florals seem to be hit or miss with most people, but I absolutely adore the scent of roses. I burned this candle in my bathroom for about an hour and it smells lovely. 
I will certainly be purchasing more candles from her in the future. 
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment